Bach® Flower Essence Healing for Trauma Recovery – February 2018 (FREE Event)
Topic: Bach® Flower Essence Healing for Trauma Recovery – FREE Event!
Date: February 21, 2018
Time: 6:30pm – 8pm
Venue: Way of Life – Begonia Plaza
Address: 1220A 41st Ave., Capitola, CA 90510
Women and men who have experienced trauma often harbor leftover feelings that limit their ability to successfully manage their current relationshipsand life path. Join local Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP) and Narrative Health Coach (NHC), Dina Saalisi in exploring some practical techniques that address healing from trauma. This class will concentrate on selected Bach flower essence remedies that are helpful for those on the road to recovery. We will use meditation and writing techniques that specifically address healing this wounded part of ourselves. You will leave with some new tools to help handle challenging emotions and reclaim your true nature.
- Discover Bach flower essence remedies that support healing from trauma.
- Discuss the specific emotional challenges survivors of trauma are faced with.
- Learn simple meditation techniques as a way to feel more centered in your body, mind and spirit.
- Explore journaling exercises that allow you to re-tell your story in a way that focuses on a healing narrative.
- Connect with others and begin to transform the challenges associated with being a survivor of trauma.